Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Donny speaks yet says Nothing

From the AP
"I'm truly sorry," Sherwood said. "Now, I have work to do. I'm going to continue to work hard for the people of the 10th Congressional District, and to begin the healing process with my family."
Thats it Don, just Im sorry no explanation. Not good enough.
She tells a much different story
When I met him he told me he was getting a divorce
The met in 1999, the year he was sworn in. Wow he would of just been elected to congress and he is already thinking of dumping his wife.
Now here is what is going to really kill Dapper Don
He never did get a divorce,” Ore has said. “He said he has to stay married to get elected.
“For me to start to go back to that day is very painful to deal with all the suffering I went through.” Ore said Tuesday. “I loved him. He always told me he loved me and I believed him.”

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Birdparty said...

You know, sometimes getting choked isn't all that bad.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What he really said ...was since your lost and don't know your name I would love to drive you home. Since according to this ID you live near me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home